Are you the CRC's Biggest Loser? If you are a GT employee or student who is a beginner exerciser with 20 or more pounds to lose, the answer may be "Yes!" See below for all program requirements and benefits.
All questions can be directed to Elisha Smith at email@example.com or 404-385-1651.
- Must be a Georgia Institute of Technology employee or student (CRC members and non-members welcome)
- A beginner exerciser
- Have 20 or more pounds to lose
- Able to commit eight hours a week
- Provide proof of having a physical exam in the last year and have a Doctor's note for participation
- Participate in three group workouts a week
- Keep an activity log and food journal through the program
- Have written acknowledgment from your direct supervisor indicating that he/she knows that you are applying for this program and supports you in your journey (faculty/staff only)
- Willing to release results for publicity purposes
Upon acceptance into the Biggest Loser program, participants will receive:
- Polar BodyAge Assessment
- Personal Training
- Motivational Coaching
- Nutrition Education
- Group Fitness Membership
Workouts will consist of group workouts and team workouts with the team personal trainer. A nutrition and workout log will be kept by the participants. Weigh-ins will be bi-weekly.