SCHEDULE OF ADVENTURES
• Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Registration closes 2-days before the pre-trip meeting.
• Pre-trip sessions are required in order to attend the weekend adventure.
• Gear, instruction, and transportation is provided.
• Class sizes are limited to insure quality instruction.
• Dates are subject to change & new trips are frequently added.
• Prices average $15-25 per trip. Visit us on the web for pricing.
ORGT serves the Georgia Tech community -- GT students, faculty, staff, alumni, and their sponsored guests -- 1 guest pass per student, faculty, staff, or alumni may rent gear and participate in instructional classes. Guests must be at least 16 years old.
The following are eligible to participate in ORGT's volunteer instructor in training program:
GT students, faculty, staff and alumni who have (a) attended ORGT instructional classes and/or (b) received the endorsement of a current ORGT trip leader.