The CRC has more than 300 employees that keep our state-of-the-art facility running more than 115 hours every week! Do you want to join our team?
What We Offer Our Employees
- A fun work environment
- A great place to meet new people
- Convenient, on campus location
- Flexible hours
- Practical work experience
- Professional development, certification, and training opportunities
- A chance to learn new skills
- Resume-building and leadership opportunities
The Campus Recreation Center will host our Hiring Expo in the Fall (September 2013). In order to be considered for a Fall or Spring position with the CRC, you must attend one information session during the Expo.
Fall Hiring Expo Schedule
Information Sessions September 4 - 5, 2013 in Room 249 of the CRC
September 4 at 5:30 p.m.
September 5 at 12:15 p.m., 6:00 p.m., or 7:00 p.m.
Interested Candidates MUST attend one information session to be considered for a position.