Campus Recreation Center Advisory Board
The purpose of the CRC Advisory Board is to represent the interests and needs of the students and university community in the area of recreational sports, athletics (as it relates to the CRC), and beneficial partnerships within the public and private sector. The primary function of the Board is to advise the Department of Campus Recreation regarding strategic directions, operational and programmatic issues.
Advisory Board Members
The advisory board consists of 16 members of which there are fifteen (15) voting members & one (1) non-voting member. The voting members are defined as follows:
- Operations/Maintenance Representative- Student Worker elected by Operations/Maintenance student staff.
- Aquatics Representative- Student Worker elected by Aquatics student staff
- Intramural Representative- Student Worker elected by the Intramural Council
- GIT FIT Representative- Student Worker elected by GIT FIT student staff
- ORGT Representative- Student elected by ORGT committee
- Sport Clubs Representative- Student elected by Sport Clubs Council
- Family Housing Representative- Student of Family Housing elected by Family Housing
- Student Housing Representative- Student of Student Housing elected by Student Housing.
- Graduate Representative- Graduate Student appointed by the President of Graduate Student Government.
- Undergraduate Representative- Undergraduate Student appointed by the President of Undergraduate Student Government.
- Athletics Representative- Student Athlete or coach elected by Georgia Tech Men's and Women's Swimming and Diving Team.
- Faculty/Staff Representative- Non-Student faculty or staff appointed by the Campus Recreation Center Director.
- Applied Physiology Representative- Non-Student appointed by the School of Applied Physiology .
- Alumni Representative- Non-Student alumni appointed by the Campus Recreation Center Director.
- Beneficial Partnership Representative- public or private sector representative appointed by the Campus Recreation Center Director.