Class Types & Pricing
Description: Up to 5 participants per instructor. Participants will receive four 30-minute lessons per session.
Description: One participant per instructor. The instructor will teach to the swimmer's ability and will utilize progressive learning. Participants will get two thirty-minute sessions per purchase.
Scheduling & Registration
Only current CRC Members are eligible for lessons. A minimum of three month membership is required to be eligible for lessons, and the membership must remain active for the duration of all lessons. Please note private lessons are available on a limited basis pending staffing.
How to Request Private Swim Lessons:
- Please complete the Private Lesson Request Form.
- If a staff member is available, you will be connected to them via email to coordinate the specific times and dates of your two, thirty minute lessons.
- You will be provided with your lesson registration title reflecting your name and instructor (ex - "(2) Private lessons for G.P. Bur. w/Staff" available at https://mycrc.gatech.edu/. Payment is required prior to your first lesson.
*As lessons are limited, please do not purchase any lessons prior to having an instructor confirmed. Lessons seen on the MyCRC website are for individuals who have already been connected to their coach and are awaiting payment.
Group Lesson Schedule
|Session 1||Tues/Thurs May 23, 25, 30, June 1|
|Session 2||Tues/Thurs June 6, 8, 13, 15|
|Session 3||Tues/Thurs June 20, 22, 27, 29|
|Session 4||Tues/Thurs July 11, 13, 18, 20|
- Youth Beginner: 4:30 - 5:00 p.m.*
- Youth Intermediate: 5:10 - 5:40 p.m.
- Adult Beginner: 5:45 - 6:15 p.m.
- Adult Intermediate: 6:20 - 6:50 p.m.
*No Youth Beginner class for Session 3
- Intermediate class participants must be able to comfortably swim 15 feet freestyle and 15 feet backstroke unassisted.
- Please view our list of approved swimwear prior to your lessons. (*To view PDF files, a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader is required.)