Learn the ins and outs of SCUBA diving from instructors with more than 100 years of combined teaching experience. Courses are taught at the Georgia Tech McAuley Aquatic Center, a premier instructional facility.
The CRC brings you SCUBA. Begin diving with our PADI SCUBA 1 course, take a quick refresher, or even become a rescue diver. Detailed course information, dates offered and fees:
The mission of the Georgia Tech Campus Recreation SCUBA program, in partnership with the Division of Student Life is to Educate and Inspire Environmental and Multicultural Awareness through our training and certification program.
Sat, March 16 - Sat, March 23, 2024
Trip location, and specific details to be discussed at the information session!
- SCUBA Spring Break Trip Registration Link - Coming Soon!
Attend an Info Session to Learn More:
- Mon, 9/11/23, 6p-7p (CRC Room 147)
- Tue, 9/12/23, 6p-7p (CRC Room 134)
- Thu, 9/14/23, 6p-7p (CRC Room 147)
- Mon, 9/18/23, 6p-7p (CRC Room 147)
- Thu, 9/21/23, 6p-7p (CRC Room 134)