The following resources are for Georgia Tech Employees with CRC Memberships:
In addition to using the state-of-the-art faculties at CRC, members can take advantage of the programs below.
- Group fitness – Members can purchase a semester pass to participate in any of the offered group fitness classes.
- Instructional Fitness Courses – Members can sign up for an instructional course, multi-week classes in a variety of areas from yoga to Krav Maga.
- Personal Training – Private, buddy, and small group training is available with a variety of level of trainers.
- Pool Parties – Members can reserve the Crawford leisure pool for their next events.
- Massage Therapy – 30-minute and 60-minute massages are available for members
- Swim Lessons – Private, semi-private, and group swimming lessons for beginners and intermediate swimmers.
- Adventure Trips – Trips ranging from caving to sea kayaking are available on a first come, first serve basis for the entire Georgia Tech community.
The following resources do NOT require you to have a membership at the CRC:
- Leadership Challenge Course – Facilitators provide team building experience for you and your colleagues and community groups.
- Tech Wreck Camp – Summer and break camps for 1st through 8th-grade children of Georgia Tech students and employees.
- Wilderness Outpost – Rent outdoor gear for your next adventure from kayaking to backpacking.