Intramurals provide students, faculty, and staff the opportunity for competition and fun in a variety of team and individual sports activities. Divisions are available for Men’s, Women’s, and Co-Rec teams in a variety of skill and competition levels.
With 20 sports offered each year, leagues, tournaments, and special events provide for participants who desire a competitive atmosphere as well as those who desire a more social, recreational environment. Many of our leagues are structured to account for campus affiliations so that graduate students, fraternity members, housing students, and others can be sure to play with and against their peer groups.
2023 Spring Officials Clinic
Get the skills you need to officiate/score keep for any of the intramural sports offered at the CRC for the Fall semester.
Welcome Back/ Interest Meeting- Thursday, January 12 at 7 p.m. Room 249
No preregistration or previous experience necessary. You must be a Georgia Tech student to participate and you must attend all clinic dates.
Sport Training Dates
Basketball Training -1/16 6-7:30 p.m. (Virtual)
Basketball Training -1/17 6-8 p.m.
Indoor Training -1/18 6-7:30 p.m.
Basketball Training -1/19 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Questions? Email Ben Hays.
Spring 2023 Sports
|5v5 Basketball||Independent, Fraternity|
|Indoor Soccer||Independent, Fraternity|
|Softball||Independent, Fraternity, Women's, Corec|
|Sand Volleyball||Independent, Fraternity, Women's, Corec|
|4v4 Flag Football||Independent, Women|
Payment Deadline and Wait List
- All available spots for each sport will be open for team captains on a first come, first serve basis.
- When sports/leagues have met their respective capacity, the online waitlist will be available.
- If a spot is open after the payment deadline, the Competitive Sports office will contact the waitlist teams, in chronological order.
- Teams are not secured until payment is made online.
- If you are not able to use the online module for payment, please contact the Competitive Sports office to make arrangements.
Organizing and Registering an Intramural Team
- Participants are to organize their team on their own prior to the start of the season.
- Some groups (i.e. fraternities/sororities, hall councils, academic departments) may have individuals who will assist with this endeavor.
- On the first day of registration, the team captain will be permitted to log in and sign up to choose the sport(s) and the respective league, as well as the specific day and time that fits their schedule.