Intramurals provide students, faculty, and staff the opportunity for competition and fun in a variety of team and individual sports activities. Divisions are available for Men’s, Women’s, and Co-Rec teams in a variety of skill and competition levels.
With 20 sports offered each year, leagues, tournaments, and special events provide for participants who desire a competitive atmosphere as well as those who desire a more social, recreational environment. Many of our leagues are structured to account for campus affiliations so that graduate students, fraternity members, housing students, and others can be sure to play with and against their peer groups.
2023 Fall Officials Clinic
Get the skills you need to officiate/score keep for any of the intramural sports offered at the CRC for the Fall semester.
Welcome Back/ Interest Meeting- Thursday, August 24 at 6 p.m. Room 249
No preregistration or previous experience necessary. You must be a Georgia Tech student to participate and you must attend all clinic dates.
Sport Training Dates
Flag Football Training 1- Monday August 28 at 6 p.m. room 249
Flag Football Training 2- Tuesday August 29 at 6 p.m. room 249
Flag Football Training 3- Thursday August 31 at 11 a.m. room 249
Soccer Training 1- Thursday September 28 at 11 a.m. room 249
Soccer Training 2- Tuesday October 3 at 6 p.m. Fields 1 and 2
Soccer Training 3- Thursday October 5 at 5pm Field 3
Volleyball Training- Wednesday September 27 at 4:30 p.m. Courts 3 and 4
Volleyball Training 2- Thursday October 12 at 11 a.m. room 249
Questions? Email Ben Hays.
Fall 2023 Sports
|7v7 Flag Football||Open, Fraternity, Corec, Women's, Free Agent|
|Ultimate Frisbee||Open, Fraternity, Women's, Free Agent|
|3v3 Basketball||Open, Fraternity, Women's, Free Agent|
|Cornhole||Open, Fraternity, Women's, Free Agent|
|11v11 Soccer||Open, Fraternity, Corec, Women's, Free Agent|
|Indoor Volleyball||Open, Fraternity, Corec, Women's, Free Agent|
|Dodgeball||Open, Fraternity, Women's, Free Agent|
|Bowling||Open, Fraternity, Women's, Free Agent|
Introducing the GTIM Pass, giving you access to every intramural sport offered by Campus Recreation. Choose your package for the semester or the entire academic year and unlock unlimited fun! Students must have a pass to participate in the intramural season. Watch the videos to learn how you can purchase and redeem your pass!
Registration Deadline and Wait List
- All available spots for each sport will be open for team captains on a first come, first serve basis.
- When sports/leagues have met their respective capacity, the online waitlist will be available.
- If a spot is open after the Registration deadline, the Competitive Sports office will contact the waitlist teams, in chronological order.
- Teams are not secured until minimum number of players on the roster have a GTIM pass.
- If you are not able to use the online module for payment, please contact the Competitive Sports office immediately to make arrangements.
Organizing and Registering an Intramural Team
- Participants are to organize their team on their own prior to the start of the season.
- Some groups (i.e. fraternities/sororities, hall councils, academic departments) may have individuals who will assist with this endeavor.
- On the first day of registration, the team captain will be permitted to log in and sign up to choose the sport(s) and the respective league, as well as the specific day and time that fits their schedule.
- If individuals would like to play a sport but do not have a team we will have Free Agent teams and meetings created to organize play. Email the Comp Sports Office for more details.