The Personal Training Program is designed for healthy individuals of Georgia Tech's CRC community. The personal Training Program is not designed for pre or post-natal women, individuals on medication or under the direct care of a physician, or individuals with psychological injury. Individuals with special needs should obtain specialized instructions from their attending physician prior to participation.
Our trained staff will provide fitness programs tailored to your specific needs by:
- Establishing reachable and realistic goals
- Increasing participant's fitness level
- Motivating participant throughout the program
- Educating participants in various aspects of fitness conditioning by teaching advanced training methods
How to Sign Up
1. Fill out the Personal Training Request Form. Please give available days and times, so it is easier for us to match you with a trainer.
2. Please Turn in the following medical forms:
Note: Please email your completed PAR-Q and health history forms to Stephanie Belcher as PDF files. Once your forms are reviewed, if no further medical clearance is needed, the process will then begin to get you paired with a trainer. No payments are made prior to having a trainer assigned to you.
3. Review and pick your personal training package.
4. Once a trainer is available you will be connected to him or her via email.
5. Register and pay at the CRC Member Services Desk. All payments occur at the Member Services Desk. Payment must be made prior to your first session.
- All steps must be completed before you will be able to meet with a trainer.
- A CRC staff member must review the PAR-Q and health history forms prior to scheduling your fitness assessment. Your trainer will also discuss your forms with you at your fitness assessment.
- All participants over 45 years old for males and 55 years old for females will need a medical release from a doctor.
- Only current CRC members are eligible for personal training. Your membership must be in place at the time of purchase and through the full duration of your training program.
*To view PDF files, a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader is required.